Any lens , Great price

simon72

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, I can supply any new camera lens direct from Hong Kong, my prices are very competitve for any information please email me at : [email protected].

Hi Mate I am totally genuine usually sell on ebay 100% feedback ( fees getting too much to be competitive) can give you my ebay username if you like , just looking at trying something new.

Do you have a Canon EF 1200mm f/5.6L USM in stock ?

Have you contacted administration to see about becoming a site sponser. Not sure what the rules are for this kind of thing without site sponsorship.

By the way, I second the ROFL. People would be crazy to buy stuff from Honk Kong AND a user that just joined with 1 post and zero credibility on the forum.

I'm sure if someone has clean ebay feedback, there are people out there who would buy. No harm in giving it a shot, but as with ANYTHING online, buyers beware

Sorry JamesMason but we dont stock this particular lens.

Wow! Genuine grey market stuff from an unknown seller.
How lucky can we get? Where do I send my blank check?

Wow! Genuine grey market stuff from an unknown seller.
How lucky can we get? Where do I send my blank check?
Well, if you're going to send it to him, you might as well send it to me, it'd do you about as much good....:lol:

J.:mrgreen:

Wow we are a bunch of comedians arnt we...;)

Well Simon, nothing says 'joker' better than an anonymous, untraceable Hotmail e-mail address. Combine that with a Hong Kong physical location (ostensibly), and the audience is ready to laugh, laugh, laugh.:D

Not sure if you know this, but Hotmail accounts and Honk Kong have kinda' become associated with scammers of all types and stripes. You knew that,right?

Wow we are a bunch of comedians arnt we...;)

Well Simon, nothing says 'joker' better than an anonymous, untraceable Hotmail e-mail address. Combine that with a Hong Kong physical location (ostensibly), and the audience is ready to laugh, laugh, laugh.:D

Not sure if you know this, but Hotmail accounts and Honk Kong have kinda' become associated with scammers of all types and stripes. You knew that,right?

Well, he does have one post...that should count for something.....

J.:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back