Any math junkies out there?

my intention is an artistic composition... I'm not looking for a tack sharp panorama....

I have two subjects in mind

this first is a lagoon with standing dead wood... the front line of dead wood starts about 100ft from the road... i'm looking to capture the reflection of the setting sun off the swamp water.... there is nothing between the road and the tree's except the water... some blurring is desirable....

the second is to see how this works shooting the main street of my small town... all of the main street buildings are attached.. so there is no change in perspective... I am hoping to capture the some exagerated blurring of people walking (as they will be closer) and still retain some character of the building backdrop... there will be no skyline in this shot...

That sounds cool. IMO parallax doesn't stand a chance against a strong imagination. Its funny how people talk about all of these, "unwanted" physical phenomenons, yet some of the coolest photos use them as tools for their desired look.

Good or bad, please tell us (or better yet show us) how it goes!

lol... you make your calculations and say it can't be done... i'm saying be the calculator... cry with the calculator... dance with the calculator..until she gives us the numbers we need to complete our vision....

My great-grandfather was a quarter calculator (or was that Cherokee)...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back