Any opinions, comments and especially critiques on my photos would be much appreciate

achtungbarry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.achtungbarry.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been interested in photography for about two years now and I've learnt a lot in those two years and I still have a lot to learn.

I would really appreciate if anybody could have a look at my developing portfolio and let me know what you think.

Are there any photos that you would consider particularly weak or strong ?

I plan to replace the weaker ones as I take better shots and widen my horizons concerning subject matter so that I will have an ever changing portfolio of by best shots.

Here is the link :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/achtung-barry/sets/72157607411260353/detail/

How about posting 3-5 images in the thread for which you are especially interested in receiving comment?

Your work looks nice. I love your strong contrasty black and whites. The one that stood out to me as being weaker IMO though is Lily. It just didn't fit in, not an interesting comp. and could also use a tad more contrast maybe.

i really like the tower bridge shot, it is very well done.. the other shots seem to be a little out of my league =)..

these i like as well
2870099991_8762440f7d_m.jpg

2830987479_eaff8e6efc_m.jpg

I really like the first one, a lot.

The second one has too much sky and those leaves hanging in front are distracting.

Crop those out, and this picture will be better.:mrgreen:

I also don't like the distracting leaves to the rear of the boat (just above the rear). I would have tried a different angle to avoid those things in this photo.
It's a pretty photo, though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back