Any thought on this Sigma 70-300mm lens?

careful though, that doesnt have APO (the thing that keeps [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]aberration to a minimum[/FONT])

I like how you didn't include the part where he/she says that it's not APO when you quoted him/her.

Was edited afterwards :wink:
Last edited by Sontizzle : Today at 01:31 AM.

i still edited my post before u replied :)

I heard that the Tamron lens is a little bit sharper.

I have the 70-300 sigma dg and have tried the dg apo also (IMO) Not much of a difference. the 70-300 is one of my favorite lenses, probably my most used lens also. Very sharp picture quality, Colors are equal to my high end Minolta lenses, and focusing is fast it does hunt a little on the 300mm end but not enough to even notice. when I use a 2x teleconverter it does hunt a bit more than I'd like but the picture quality is not compromised with this lens while using the 2x i use this lens for just about everything. Portraits are flawless with this lens. I snapped of almost a entire wedding with just this lens. I guarantee you there is not a lens on the market that can come close to this lens in this price range.

i just ordered the Sigma 70-300mm APO DG for 93 bucks shipped off adorama. its used but a good price. i couldnt pass it up.

Most reactions

Back