Anybody Here Creates Digital Art?

Diana34

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
dianasart.synthasite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love all kinds of art. I use various programs such as Paint Shop Pro, Bryce 3D, Corel Draw, Daz Studio. Here is an image I created using Bryce 3D program.....let me know what you think!

3082959957_79b677724b_o.jpg

I love these Diana. With a lot of the dark stuff I want to create, I wish I had this talent to create the images I see in my head. Bit by bit Im learning photoshop, but it will take a while. Very well done. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Chiller...for your comment.

Photo Shop is a pretty neat program it is not at all hard to learn I am sure you will learn in no time...!

i do digital paintings corel paint sometimes, does that count?

link in my sig

It certainly does count. Your paintings are absolutely beautiful...they have a very artistic look.

Here is another image I created in Bryce. I did a little post work on this one to give it sort of a dreamy look...

3108614869_b7b9d15748_o.jpg

Very nice work..

Interesting stuff. I love the colors and feel in your first post. I think the unicorn is nice, but it's a little too bright for me. I checked out your Web site, too. I wish I had time to learn how to do that.

PS: MyaLover, you should post some of your work.

Interesting stuff. I love the colors and feel in your first post. I think the unicorn is nice, but it's a little too bright for me. I checked out your Web site, too. I wish I had time to learn how to do that.

PS: MyaLover, you should post some of your work.

Hi TwoRails....thank you very much for your lovely comment..!

Thanks also for visiting my site........I really don't have time either, I am a full time mom and also work. But I always try to find some time for myself..at least a couple of hours every 2 days or so and I close myself up in my computer room and start creating!!

No image above :( "unavailable"

Sorry I really don't know why it was unavailable...I deleted that post beacause I could not seem to fix it.

Here is the image again...just that I will begin to post them much more smaller. I made it with Terragen and added the figure in PSP..!!

3124268862_5a9a220ef1.jpg

Most reactions

Back