Anybody paying attention to The Tour

Not Neve

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The Tour de France, that is.

I don't claim to understand it (the rules and scoring) but I love watchin' it! They are an amazing bunch of athletes. And seeing the landscape they are passing through is beautiful!

I'm personally cheering for Lance but am annoyed every time they show Sheryl Crow. :roll:

23 days in July!

I'm wearing my "livestrong" bracelet!

I'm checking the results daily, unfortunately I'm working while they are racing so I can't follow it on TV (not even sure if they are showing it). I'm cheering for Ullrich, but in my opinion the Tour has been decided already.

I only like to see the highlights of when they crash....now that's funny.

I've been watching. All of Lance's main competitors seem to be falling by the wayside, although they say Ullrich always shines in the last week. Basso has surely stepped up.

I only like to see the highlights of when they crash....now that's funny.

I was watching the tour with some friends last nite, and we decided that team mates would be more appropriately used by swerving across the front of the pack, and causing massive crashses so the leaders would gain more time.

Lance is in the lead. Tyler Hamilton has already dropped, which is crazy, because he rode the whole thing with a broken collarbone last year and came in 4th. I don't even think he got hurt this year.

It is spelled Tour de Lance! :lol:

I don't even think he got hurt this year
He started out sick and wasn't recovering from day one. And he did crash in stage 7 I think it was. Roadrash all down his back. He hid it well for a bit, then they blamed it on his dog.

It is spelled Tour de Lance!
Currently being aired on the Outdoor Lance Network...............

Most reactions

New Topics

Back