Anybody seen Alexander yet?

what about tattooed american bad boys....who, coincedentally, are IRISH?

md

Okay...just got back from seeing Alexander and it sucked pretty hard. The story was just okay to poor and the cast sucked mega poop, but the eye candy was pretty cool. AND OMG Rosario Dawson is a goddess!!!!!! :drool: It was worth the $$ and the 3hrs of my life I'll never get back just to see her. I'm still :drool:!!!

photogoddess said:
MDowdey said:
photogoddess said:
Matt - you forgot to mention the accent. ;)

oh yeah.....with hot southern accents????

md

Dead sexy! I'll vouch for that! :D

Well I wouldnt know how sexy that southern accent is because I've never heard it
23.gif
65.gif

Thats too bad, Alexader has been a favorite of mine since i first started to read about antiquty. His story is compelling and i am sure there could have been a decent script drawn up about him. I am curious to see it only because i wanna know how Stone decided to protray him. He was a megalomaniac that died alone and mysteriously. I would also like to see how they handled his overt homosexuality. (they prolly avoided this which is sad because that is who he is)

I heard that they did include some hints to his bi-sexuality.

I have no plans to see it. I've seen enough from the trailers to know I won't like it.

On the other hand...last week I rented "The Girl Next Door"...I was pleasantly surprised. Then again, I'm a sucker for teen comedies with extremely hot girls in them. ELISHA CUTHBURT! Wow what a hottie in this flick.

Havoc said:
I would also like to see how they handled his overt homosexuality. (they prolly avoided this which is sad because that is who he is)

Actually according to my uncle there was some much of this in there that he was disgusted by it. He thought it would be more of a Gladiator type movie, but say it wasn't that at all.

eromallagadnama said:
Havoc said:
I would also like to see how they handled his overt homosexuality. (they prolly avoided this which is sad because that is who he is)

Actually according to my uncle there was some much of this in there that he was disgusted by it. He thought it would be more of a Gladiator type movie, but say it wasn't that at all.

Yep, lots o man to man rubbing in it...actually so much that it was a hefty part of the story..."not that there is anything wrong with that"-Sienfeld quote. :D

Most reactions

Back