Anyone else get photographers block ?

Draken

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.earthscape.110mb.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok so lately each time i go out on a shoot i've come back with basically nothing i'd call good. But before then everytime i went out i was getting consistent good results and its kinda getting me a bit down that im not getting any good shot lately. Does anyone else get this ? or loose inspiration or anything similar i wish i knew what was up cause i love the feeling of coming home and seeing that i got some great shots lol

cheers guys and gals

Mike. :)

i am pretty new to all this but i definitely have those times where i feel like i've got nothing. just the other day i went out during sunset to try to capture something but i felt like i came back empty handed...it was quite frustrating. it makes me think that i really stink and i should just put the camera down once and for all or i try to convince myself that there's nothing good to take a picture of...hah. so yes, im sure photographers block exist.

I think everyone gets that at least once in a while. I most definitely can say I do! i find the best 'remedy' is just to put the camera down for a good week or so. I find that after a good old break I have some more inspiration and lots of ideas to work with. I am not sure what you shoot but I primarily shoot engaged couples and weddings so obviously I can't 'put my camera down for a week' when I have a wedding that weekend (ha, try explaining why I didn't show up for that one eh? ;) ) - so I end up having to really 'feed' off the couple. Find out what their likes and dislikes are, work with them to get something completely unique to them.

Does that make sense?

Most reactions

Back