Anyone else here use Flock?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Uglulyx Takes Photos Too, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Uglulyx Takes Photos Too

Uglulyx Takes Photos Too TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Because I love it!! I just wish more sites would support all of it's features, but I hope that will happen soon.

2. Corry

Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    What is it?

3. Unimaxium

Unimaxium TPF Noob!

Northeastern University, originally from Philly
    Photos OK to edit
    Flock is "The Social Web Browser". I tried it once when it was in beta, and found it pretty useless. It's probably come a good way since then. But I've been pretty happy with FireFox 3. I like to keep my browser pretty simple :)

4. Senor Hound

Senor Hound TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Ditto on the simple browser. I get rid of all but five buttons on my web browser. That's all I want (back, forward, reload, stop and home). But Firefox 3 has given me one issue. I tried to fill out my FAFSA on Firefox 3 even though it wasn't a "supported browser" (Firefox 2 was, so I figured they just hadn't updated the page yet), and I had to redo the WHOLE thing... in Internet Explorer. I knew I kept IE on my computer for a reason... *hang my head in shame*

As far as a social web-browser, that would just depress me cause I have no social life (you kind of need more than one friend to have a social life...lol).