Anyone else like SHOOTING with vintage cameras?

Old Polaroid instant rollfilm camera converted to 120 film:
792713668_Msbsd-M-1.jpg

Same camera, but using 35mm film:
791496936_SEs6C-M-1.jpg

Ansco ShurShot Junior:
472261994_WSRrn-M-3.jpg

That sounds interesting. Which model Polaroid? Got any pictures of this
camera you could share?

i have a 1968 Nikkormat FTN I have been dragging around for quite some time, razor-sharp images and good glass is cheap.

I hit a lot of auctions and in a upcoming auction there is a lot of vintage cameras, I was going to buy a few of the ones just to have sitting in my office. Nice seeing those photos, I am really new to digital and shot with a Canon AE-1 for years.

I'm fond of the Voigtlander Perkeo. Pocketable medium format.

That sounds interesting. Which model Polaroid? Got any pictures of this
camera you could share?
Maybe something like a Model 80? Just a guess. I've heard that those old bellows-type Polaroids can be converted in various ways. Both 120 film, and the larger models to 4x5. A great way to keep some of those Rodenstock lenses in use.

I enjoy digital photography but I am definitely a bit nuts about vintage film cameras, particularly from the soviet era..
I also love expired film... reeeeeally reeeeally expired film...

Zenith B

Zorki 4

Smena 6

Smena 8m

Leica IIIf

Praktica L2 - Domiplan 2.8/50 lense.

I am a big fan of vintage cameras, can anyone any recommend any good websites online where I can have one fixed?

I have Kodak Retinas IIa, IIc, Retinette Type 37 & 44, Voigtlander Vito B, Zeiss Ikon 6x6, Fed 2, Kiev4A Contax 137MA, Olympus OM10, Xa2, Mju 1 & II Yashica MP108,FXD, & 124G 6x6 as well as a couple of Digi Fujis 8MP & 10MP variety. I use the digi for convenience and the Film for pleasure, I am waiting on delivery of 100ft of Rollei B&W from Germany.

Last edited:
I have Kodak Retinas IIa, IIc, Retinette Type 37 & 44, Voigtlander Vito B, Zeiss Ikon 6x6, Fed 2, Kiev4A Contax 137MA, Olympus OM10, Xa2, Mju 1 & II Yashica MP108,FXD, & 124G 6x6 as well as a couple of Digi Fujis 8MP & 10MP variety. I use the digi for convenience and the Film for pleasure, I am waiting on delivery of 100ft of Rollei B&W from Germany.

:thumbsup:

Feel like commenting on the merits of the IIa vs the IIc?

I often carry an XA2, Olympus Trip 35 or a Pen EE-S around in my coat. What is vintage? 30 years, 40? more?

if you think that the nikon FE and nikon F3 are vintages, yes :)

Most reactions

Back