Anyone else missing old stuff in Flickr?

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I seem to be missing some of my older stuff. I know I had pics from Hawaii on there (taken in 2013). I have them copied elsewhere but just wondering what happened. Is there a time limit involved that I don't know about? Or a page limit? I'm definitely well below any gig limit...

I'm pretty sure all my stuff is there as I've been going back and deleting tons of sport images which started in 2013.

There are quite a few shots I thought I'd put on Flickr, that aren't there, but these all seem to be from the period where Flickr had a 200 image free limit. I suspect all these where actually put somewhere else. Most of the other hosting services I used at that time have now disappeared completely.

The earliest images I put on Flickr certainly remain, even though they are fairly boring rubbish.

Hmmm, on further review, they are there but there must be some type of page limit for Photostream. When I go to the "camera roll" view I can see all the photos including the ones I thought were missing. If I limit the Photostream to "public view" then I can see them as well (on page 5) but if I switch to "view all" it tops out at page 7 and they are definitely beyond that (I have a lot of photos on Flickr marked as Private) .

Flickr is certainly load s..l..o..w for me the last couple of days but I assumed its my local internet. Maybe not?

EDIT- ironically- this post was also slow to post, so it looks like bandwidth issues, not flickr

im noticing the same on my photostream, are you maxed at 25 pages? click camera roll and see your oldest images.

im noticing the same on my photostream, are you maxed at 25 pages? click camera roll and see your oldest images.

Maxed out at only 7 pages! Yes it's all there in camera roll. Just seems weird - I don't have that much on there. I only use it for photos that I'm going to display on a forum or share with family, not for storage.

What "view" do you have it on? That matters in the number of pages displaying.

Family? Public? Friends?

For example, if I have it on Public, I only see 8 pages. If I have it on Family, I see 31 pages.

What "view" do you have it on? That matters in the number of pages displaying.

Family? Public? Friends?

For example, if I have it on Public, I only see 8 pages. If I have it on Family, I see 31 pages.

View All - 7 pages!

If I expand the last photo on page 7 I can then use the arrows to move forward to the rest of the photos. I just can't get to them through Photostream. Not really a big issue just weird.

Actually I just noticed that . . . there are a couple that don't show up in photostream - the oldest ones.

Last edited:
Flickr is certainly load s..l..o..w for me the last couple of days but I assumed its my local internet. Maybe not?

EDIT- ironically- this post was also slow to post, so it looks like bandwidth issues, not flickr
Flickr does take much time in loading! I dont think that it was about internet issue and I do face the same issue some of the times.

Flickr does take much time in loading! I dont think that it was about internet issue and I do face the same issue some of the times.

I still laugh at the continuous scrolling, when I'm trying to hit the navigation buttons below it.

Most reactions

Back