Anyone from the UK?

Morsolo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

First up: I'm not a photographer, but I really would like one's help.

I have a big request for any photographers that live in the UK; and more specifically, near London's Hyde Park. I believe there's a nice event happening there tonight and I would REALLY appreciate it if anyone who is able to, would be able to go and take some beautiful pictures.

The pictures would be used for a news story on my website and you'll receive full credit for them.

If you're interested, please drop me a PM.

Thanks a ton,
- Morsolo

Doesn't look like it.

Since you're the last, be sure to turn off the lights as you close and lock the door. :thumbup:

Image cedits don't pay the rent.

Doesn't look like it.

Since you're the last, be sure to turn off the lights as you close and lock the door. :thumbup:

Image cedits don't pay the rent.

Touche.

I suppose I'd be more than willing to drop some cash for some nice shots. But that depends on how much is actually wanted.

Yup i am in England, however im not near London... there are a few people on here that are, but im not sure whether you will catch them before tonight.

Yup i am in England, however im not near London... there are a few people on here that are, but im not sure whether you will catch them before tonight.

I know, I didn't think of actually asking on a Photography forum until just now. :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back