anyone got a memory pad? a thought record? a brain book?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by altered ego, Oct 10, 2004.

1. altered ego

altered ego TPF Noob!

:arrow: I'm so forgetful i need to carry a brain book around with me all the time to write down my thoughts and the things i need to remember otherwise i'd be lost and really unorganised... anyone else do the same?

If you do, are you a 'creative' writer or is it practical and "jus' the facts maam"?

do you let others 'into' you book or is is private? Just how private is it?

do you take it 'everywhere' or is it more of a 'journal' style affair which is kept in a secret place and only updated every once in a while?

:?:

oh and just tell me to nik off if I'm gettin personal ;)

2. Artemis

Artemis Just Punked Himself

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I have one, its called Long Term Memory :) and I know psychology, so I can help you improve your memory if yah want.

3. Luminosity

Luminosity No longer a newbie, moving up!

I find that most of my best thoughts , creativity-wise , come to me on long walks ( I'm a writer ) .... so I'd need a lil tape recorder more then a paper & pen.....

But yes I do try to keep a pen and paper handy at all times and I jot down thoughts , inspirations , things-to-do etc . ( long term memory is great , its my short term memory that is shockingly bad )

4. ceno2000

ceno2000 I AM PUNK ROCK!!

i have a notebook that i keep ideas of different shots that i want to take or just different thing i want to work on it is not private but i dont exactly leave it lying around, especially not a work

5. photogoddess

photogoddess TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I haven't kept a journal since I was 14. My parents read mine while I was at a rodeo with a friend and held all of my thoughts against me. They said never write down what you don't want others to read. Since then, I've never been able to keep one. :cry:

6. Not Neve

Not Neve TPF Noob!

I'm with Ceno ~ I have a list of places/things that I want to photograph - If I ever find the time. Actually, I need to talk my sister in to going with me and she can drive me around while I jump out, take the shot, jump back in the car after she drives around the block. Other than that, my thoughts are an open book. Well, not exactly but if you ask me I will tell.

7. vonnagy

vonnagy have kiwi, will travel...

Photos NOT OK to edit
    i keep a journal next to my bed in case i have any dreams that i remember.

8. captain-spanky

captain-spanky TPF Noob!

yeah, my short term memory is life a sieve :(
    I've got a pad i carry around but it's nothing special... just things i need to remember... occasionally my girlfriend will write some little message in just to make me smile when i get to that page which is really cool :D

9. Lula

Lula Cracks-Up At Crazy Titles!

People say I have a good memory....although I write a lot on my agenda, notes, stuff i want to remember.......and sometimes if i dont have my agenda around i'd write down on pieces of paper :p :p later i realise my bag has lots of them lolololol
    I have had journals when was a teenager (lololo) now i dont feel i would have another journal... my agenda ends up been a kinda of journal, cause's i write down the places i've been and the people ... etc

10. mad_malteaser

mad_malteaser TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I always have a notebook and pen with me, wherever I go. I'm a creative writer, and I get a lot of my ideas from snippets of conversation (I'm also extremely nosy) so I have to write them down as and when I hear them, otherwise they're lost forever!