anyone got any suggestions?

nomav6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
tell me what you like and dont like about this picture, and why. Really looking to improve my pictures.
thanks

Pfeiffer.jpg

not sure if I would have liked it more if the whole bike was in the picture, or if I like this shot more.

Maybe more bike in photo.
Motor drive would have prob gotten better pics of what happened later

too much empty space, you cut off the biker, there's practicly no bike to be seen except the front wheel, if we could see the front of the biker instead it would be at least more interesting, but would still go in the trash IMO.

too much empty space, you cut off the biker, there's practicly no bike to be seen except the front wheel, if we could see the front of the biker instead it would be at least more interesting, but would still go in the trash IMO.

normally i am all about space, but in this one i agree with sw1tch. the bike being cut off isn't necessarily a problem but i would have liked to have seen more of it. or maybe just a lower angle. aside from what is going on the picture is kinda plain(mainly angle). i think having the guy facing the camera would be the best...just my .02

Maybe more bike in photo.
Motor drive would have prob gotten better pics of what happened later

he's not wrecking, he's dragging his hand while doing circles, yea, I think more bike would have helped out, as for seeing it from the other side, I'm not so sure, but maybe. To bad that was probably my only chance at shooting pics of pfeiffer, I've got more but no others of his hand drag circles.

I think the angle works fine, it's just cropped to tight. But good exposure and a very clear picture...
Cosmo

That kid is killin it... I like the pic personally but I ride too so I can see what he is doing. If you dont ride I can see where you are coming from though.

The photo should be telling the story.

I think thats where the biggest problem is, like someone said if they ride they know whats going on, but I want everyone to know whats going on, I think more of the bike would have helped that.

That kid is killin it... I like the pic personally but I ride too so I can see what he is doing. If you dont ride I can see where you are coming from though.

whats up, would love it if you checked out www.stuntflix.com and let me know what you think of the site, being a rider too, and do you know any of the dirty jersey guys? I met some of them down at stuntwars this year.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back