Anyone had or used one of these?

Texaseyes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
201056.jpg

I had one quite awhile back and lost it. Luckily, I got a chance at this one on Ebay. This one has the Caption and Remote.
This film camera does it all very well, for a totally automatic camera.
For what it does, it does it very well.
Anyone had any experience with it?
I love it!

I haven't used one personaly but a friend of mine used one for years and swore by it.

its a good camera. It was the best in its time. I call it the garbage can camera. Not because its garbage but when you hold it vertically and open the lens cover it opens like a garbage can.

The main problem with that camera is if you ever get film stuck in it you have to partically disasemble the camera to get the film out because of how it loads it takes up the film on an inner spool you can't see the film when you open the film door like most other cameras. The film practically disappears within the camera. But if you can pick one up cheap its worth having. Great one hand shooting the way its designed.

I've actually got 2 of them and love the camera. It takes excellent pictures and has a lot of features for what it is.

I've got one that is 35-105mm and the other is 35-135mm. It is an excellent camera for trips where you don't want to lug a SLR and lenses around with you. I've never had a problem with it eating a roll of film and it has a little button you can push to rewind in the middle of a roll should you care to.

You do have to be careful about the lense cap/flash as it can be slightly delicate if you catch it on something when it's open. I've never broken mine but I am always aware of it. It does well with low light shots too. Really a very good camera.

Most reactions

Back