Anyone in Richmond, VA?

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love talking about photography stuff.

I miss Richmond. That was my birthplace. I am overdue for a return visit. But since I live in Philadelphia, I guess I got no business commenting here. Lol.

Yah im in richmond do you know of any good places to take pictures?

Oh hey dude! Maymont Park, Belle Isle, and the pipeline are good starters. Where have you shot?

Ive been out by the james river a few times this weekend and i shot some pictures at the hollywood cemetery never shot at maymont though. i shoot where ever i can carshows, mountains, rivers, roads, etc. what about you?

When I lived in richmond, I was avoiding getting shot...

Ive been out by the james river a few times this weekend and i shot some pictures at the hollywood cemetery never shot at maymont though. i shoot where ever i can carshows, mountains, rivers, roads, etc. what about you?

I prefer portraiture, so most of the shooting I do is planned, but I do show up to stuff and take pictures too xD

I prefer portraiture, so most of the shooting I do is planned, but I do show up to stuff and take pictures too xD

Id like to get something going not sure really how to start. . . people are telling to learn how to run a business. . . well i need connections too i just dont really know how to get my self somewhat known i suppose.

I was there twice.

And I dislike talking about photography in person.

Id like to get something going not sure really how to start. . . people are telling to learn how to run a business. . . well i need connections too i just dont really know how to get my self somewhat known i suppose.

Don't worry about business right now. If you enjoy it, just do it for fun and get good at it. Talk about it, and be passionate about it. Do good work, and be nice to people, and your name will get around

Most reactions

New Topics

Back