Anyone know what these are???????

Is that an offer????

Well folks I am just getting back from the store and the verdict was good. They say all three should work. I do need to clean a little mold off the lens. He suggested I use a little alcohol on a Q-tip and that should be fine. After doing that I plan on buying a roll of film for the twins and shooting. I'm not sure how this is going to turn out, but we'll see.

kelox said:
Is that an offer????

Well folks I am just getting back from the store and the verdict was good. They say all three should work. I do need to clean a little mold off the lens. He suggested I use a little alcohol on a Q-tip and that should be fine. After doing that I plan on buying a roll of film for the twins and shooting. I'm not sure how this is going to turn out, but we'll see.
:cheer: That is great news! Follow those links to the film! I am excited to see what those guys can do. :D Good luck with it!

I have one of the early ones that I was going to convert for pinhole photography, but never got around to it. I guess if it's branded for the World's Fair or the Boy Scouts or the like, it can be work a couple hundred, so it might be worth checking for that.

Most reactions

Back