Anyone making any $$$ at this?

Discussion in 'Beyond the Basics' started by nikon90s, Jul 8, 2003.

1. nikon90s

nikon90s TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    First of I hate my job and have been looking for a change for some time, I always was into photography, so my roomate asked me to take some pics of her. Then in March she paid someone to take some more of her, everyone told her I took much better pics of her then the ones she paid for so that got me thinking, maybe I can make some $$ at this. So I got some books and looked into going to the Rocky Mountion School of Photography, which is in the town I live in. ahh This will be a big change from what I am doing now, but I think I would like it better then sales if I could make any $ at it!!

2. Dew

Dew TPF Noob!

well, i do real estate shots part-time (people selling or renting their apartments) ... i do decently ... but im just starting out .. i plan to expand over the next few months ...

i think it depends on what type of work u do and your location ...

3. voodoocat

voodoocat ))<>(( Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    If you have an eye for it, and it sounds like you do based on the info in your post, I say go for it!

I don't have any info on the RM school of photog. My wife did go to the Rocky Mountain college of art and design but that is in Denver.

4. metroshane

metroshane TPF Noob!

pick up "the Photographers Market"