Anyone mess around with liquid light?

J.Kendall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I tried a little a year ago, but then someone exposed the rest of the 1/2 full bottle to light and I couldn't really continue with my experiments. Anyone here have any fun with it?

I also asked about it and no one is sharing. I think liquid light is top secret classified stuff. :greenpbl:

I guess so. I only got one half-way decent print on it. Kinda sucks. But after it was exposed, I did make a really cool peace sign stencil and then just sort of painted on the liquid light and exposed/processed it. That was fun.

I made a serie of six prints on canvass and it took me 2 months to complete, not easy stuff!!

Tried putting it on glass sheets, didn't really work out. Tried spray gunning it onto objects, really didn't work out. Had a couple of bottles in my fridge next to the milk for years.

i did some prints on water color paper and tile, it's tricky but fun and gives great unexpected results.

sorry to dig up a half burried thread,but has anyone had much sucess with this?i have a little idea that i'd like to try.and would i be able to develop the item without submerging it in the developing solution,but instead painting onto the item with a Brush?

sorry to dig up a half burried thread,but has anyone had much sucess with this?i have a little idea that i'd like to try.and would i be able to develop the item without submerging it in the developing solution,but instead painting onto the item with a Brush?

I've had success with developing liquid light by spraying the developer on with a pump spray bottle. Brushes would work too.

Most reactions

Back