Anyone near Midlothian, Scotland?

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's a long shot but I'll give this a try. I'm looking for a couple near Midlothian, Scotland, between 25-35, to model for me. I'll be there between July 16-20th to shoot a wedding at the Dalhousie Castle and would love to have a local couple to pose for a few shots.

If you know someone, please let me know. Thanks!!

Unfortunatley me and the Mrs are a bit outside your age range. I can put out some feelers and see if I can get any of my mates interested. My wee sis and her pals would be more in that age range and I know there are a few couples there. I don't think any have done any modeling and most will be around Glasgow but may be willing to travel up. What were you thinking of for the shoot mate?

Weepete is about 47 miles away in Glasgow

Oh come now, do you know how much it would cost for a Scotsman to drive 47 miles to go get their picture taken. The only way a Scotsman would drive 47 mile or even half that was if they could MAKE money. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

p.s. before ya lads and lassies all start complaining. I'm 1/2 Scotch and 1/2 Irish. Not only will I drink ya dry, but I'm not gonna pay for it. :biggrin-93:

Unfortunatley me and the Mrs are a bit outside your age range. I can put out some feelers and see if I can get any of my mates interested. My wee sis and her pals would be more in that age range and I know there are a few couples there. I don't think any have done any modeling and most will be around Glasgow but may be willing to travel up. What were you thinking of for the shoot mate?

Just some simple couple portraits, possibly around Dalhousie Castle since the wedding will be there :)

I'm near Midlothian Texas:chuncky:

Most reactions

Back