Anyone need a 2nd shooter in New England

Sue Bruce

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.suebrucephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am interested in gaining experience. Feel free to check out my portfolio ... I have a lot of experience, but not in weddings. It's not necessarily the area I'd like to head towards ... but I would really like to shadow someone simply to get experience with quick-fire posing, groups and a high-pressure/one chance environment.

Sue
Sue Bruce Photography

Forums are not the best way to get into this field... face to face up close and personal is the way I did it... worked for me both times. ;)

Google searching are probably the best way to find someone whose work inspires you in your area, and then open the lines of communication

Hey Sue, I was just thinking... how good are your networking skills? In other words, how many of your local "competition" do you know face to face? Do they know you? Are you on good terms with them?

If not, this is an EXCELLENT reason to start doing it, that way they get to know you and could call you if they knew you were available to 2nd shoot!

I'm doing some networking this week as well. This weekend is the bi-annual wedding show in Montreal. I already have the names, numbers, websites of EVERY photographer and videographer there... guess what I will be doing? ;)

Last edited:
ROFL... of course not... sand and sugar work better, and only to the Uncle Bob's gas tanks... we want to be on the good side of our colleagues! :lol:

something tells me you would be good at it and that something is your photos i just looked at.go for it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back