Anyone remember the cartoonist Crump from the 60's

Oh Geez :roll:
Great capture! Guy sure is freaky.

Think we can do without all the other BS though. Starting to sound like photosig.

Photojunky and Voodoocat: Re-read my posts of yesterday in this thread, and was not happy with what I saw. I was dealing with a difficult situation yesterday and I'm afraid it definitely clouded my 'tude--this thread took the brunt of it. My apologies to you both.

Ariadne said:
Photojunky and Voodoocat: Re-read my posts of yesterday in this thread, and was not happy with what I saw. I was dealing with a difficult situation yesterday and I'm afraid it definitely clouded my 'tude--this thread took the brunt of it. My apologies to you both.
I accept your apology and forgive you :D It takes a lot to come back and apologize like that.
Now let's all have a group :hug:

Ariadne said:

Wow, I have to commend you for coming back and saying that. I am sorry you were having a hard day, I know all to well how easy it is to take out frustration in other places. Thank you again for your apology!

Ariadne said:

I have to say that you apologizing like that has to be the biggest thing a person could do. I applaud you in stepping up to the plate like that.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

(I also want in on that group :hug:)

No, if you go to 'post reply' over by where it shows all the emoticons there is a thing that says "see all emoticons' or soemthing...it's in there!

Ariadne said:
Patrick, I love your band emoticons. Did you create them?
It's in the "view more emoticons" list. you can type : band : (without the spaces)

I have one too I'll invite.
band.gif

Lula said:
voodoocat said:
Ariadne said:
Patrick, I love your band emoticons. Did you create them?
It's in the "view more emoticons" list. you can type : band : (without the spaces)

I have one too I'll invite.
band.gif

Those guys can play fast! :lol:
I know, it's so funny :LOL:

BTW, back to the photo since we have gone the typical "TPF off topic" route...
I really like it and love the emotion portrayed. The subject does make me feel a bit uneasy. But that is part of the alure of this photograph.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back