Anyone sick of these spiders yet?

Discussion in 'Landscape & Cityscape' started by Rathbone, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Rathbone

Rathbone TPF Noob!

I guess you guys think I must have a fetish for this variety of spider, but they're everywhere!!! I can't just ignore them...in the back of my mind I'm always thinking if I take this picture, this could be THE ONE. You know what I mean, the one picture you take all day long that makes the venture worthwhile. So every day, I take more pictures.

I liked the color scheme with the red.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This pose looked dynamic so I couldn't resist.

[​IMG]

and this one just turned out cosmic...almost looks like he is in space overlooking the moon.

[​IMG]

2. Alex06

Alex06 TPF Noob!

Ooo, these are nice pics. I think the last one is my favorite. What an unusual pose in the third one. Looks like an embarrassing pose to be stuck in. You're right- these guys are everywhere this year. Normally we just see a couple of them but this year they are everywhere. Luckily they don't move around much so I pretty much know where they hang out. No eight legged surprises here.:mrgreen:

3. PrimaryCanary

PrimaryCanary TPF Noob!

Very colorful. How big are these guys?

"Mission Control....we have an unidentified flying spider....what do we do in a situation like this?"

4. Rathbone

Rathbone TPF Noob!

They're getting to the size they appear in pics 2 and 3, many are smaller and I've seen a couple of big mamas. I don't disturb them since they don't seem to be harming anything.

5. nakedyak

nakedyak TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    nice shots, those are awesome spiders and every time i see one i try to take a picture of it