Anyone sick of these spiders yet?

Rathbone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
rathbone.eprofile.us
I guess you guys think I must have a fetish for this variety of spider, but they're everywhere!!! I can't just ignore them...in the back of my mind I'm always thinking if I take this picture, this could be THE ONE. You know what I mean, the one picture you take all day long that makes the venture worthwhile. So every day, I take more pictures.

I liked the color scheme with the red.

resizedredDsc_0236.jpg

resizedredDsc_0238.jpg

This pose looked dynamic so I couldn't resist.

resizedwspDsc_0225.jpg

and this one just turned out cosmic...almost looks like he is in space overlooking the moon.

resizedspdDsc_0259.jpg

Ooo, these are nice pics. I think the last one is my favorite. What an unusual pose in the third one. Looks like an embarrassing pose to be stuck in. You're right- these guys are everywhere this year. Normally we just see a couple of them but this year they are everywhere. Luckily they don't move around much so I pretty much know where they hang out. No eight legged surprises here.:mrgreen:

They're getting to the size they appear in pics 2 and 3, many are smaller and I've seen a couple of big mamas. I don't disturb them since they don't seem to be harming anything.

nice shots, those are awesome spiders and every time i see one i try to take a picture of it

Most reactions

Back