Anyone Take Classes through Betterphoto.com?

Middlemarch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.foothills.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I searched, but didn't see its classes mentioned here. They are a sponsor, so I clicked on their banner, and seem to offer what I am looking for. (I am in a situation where taking an on-site class would be difficult, so I thought a virtual course might work well for me.)

The betterphoto.com courses run 8 weeks for $267.

I like posting my photos here and getting the occasional comment or two, and some friends who are into photography have been helpful, but I would like more technical feedback, directed assignments, and this sounds like a decent deal. Anyone have any experience with this or any other online photography course?

Thanks,
MM

betterphoto.com is a sponsor here? i did not know that. I just heard about it the other day actually.

Now you're making me wonder....! No, honestly, there was a banner for Betterphoto.com at the top of a page, and I clicked on it from here. I swear! I only saw it once in a while, so maybe they are a minor sponsor w/limited advertising?

Thanks for responding, beginning.

there are banner ads that come across regularly (sponsored by google) that are not actually sponsored by tpf .. I'm assuming that this may be the case here :)

Oh and I've never had contact with better photo myself sorry :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back