Anyone tried HC 110 from the new, 1l. bottle already ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some on order, as we use it in our school lab.
Let me know, please, your experiences with it. As for me, I had to increase my usual ratio of 6 ml for 300 ml of working solution to 8 ml / 300 ml to use same times.. It's possible, that my water caused this, this new HC 110 is made by Tetenal, not Champion anymore, so there might be some difference in components, the new one less compatible with my tap water.

Any new info? I've been using the old syrup for a while and just bought a liter of the new stuff for the college where I work to test. We switched over to Xtol, a developer I like alot. But it takes a lot of time and effort to mix up and I was hoping to just dump a bottle of HC-110 in three liters of water and not have to mix a powder every other week.

Any new info? I've been using the old syrup for a while and just bought a liter of the new stuff for the college where I work to test. We switched over to Xtol, a developer I like alot. But it takes a lot of time and effort to mix up and I was hoping to just dump a bottle of HC-110 in three liters of water and not have to mix a powder every other week.

I suggest you start a new thread rather than resurrect a 5-year-old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back