Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been a while since we had a Fight Club, Verbal appears to be MIA and Aubrey and I were thinking it might be fun to start up again. Was there a day/time that worked best for people? I can set one up for this weekend if there is interest.

For the newer members, TPF Fight Club is a game where you get one hour to take a photo for 5 assigned categories, process them and upload to TPF for members to vote on. It's a lot of fun :D

I can't tonight. :( Not sure my computer can take it...still don't have everything backed up and reformatted. :(

hobbes28 said:
Do you think you'll be up and running by tomorrow, Corry? We could plan 11pm EST.

Hehe..no way..I don't know how to reformat my computer. Probably won't be up and running til early this week. I suck at the fight clubs anyway! LOL
I bet others would be up for it though.

I'll keep an eye on y'all. I will be in and out all weekend, but if I catch it in time, I will be in.:thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm up for it if the time falls right here in Brissy.... the boyfriend has gone away for the weekend so I've got plenty of time up my sleeve this weekend! (although saturday is already over here :-( )

Seems we've got more interest from the European contingent of TPF for this round. I'll set it for 10pm London time tonight ... 5pm EST for those in the US and Meysha I'll let you figure that one out for sure but I think it's 3am your time so we'll make sure we'll get you in the next round :D

Alison said:
Meysha I'll let you figure that one out for sure but I think it's 3am your time so we'll make sure we'll get you in the next round :D

I'm in like Flynn for this! :twisted:

Most reactions

Back