BillM

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Of course you are, you always are !!!!

When you are cute and you know it

Well this one can holds it's own in a cute contest too !!

And what is better than one puppy ? A whole pile of puppies !!!!

Mommy agrees :)

Adorable pups. I really like the first and last shots. Have fun, they grow up so fast (sniff).

Unfortunately none are coming to live with me. I just went to take some pictures for the breeder :)

These pups are my boy's little nieces and nephews.

Love the grey one.

His name is Ferguson and he already has a home. He is a really sweet pup, his new family is just going to love him !!!

You.need.a.puppy.

End of discussion.

He/she is gorgeous.

Whole lotta "awww" going on there. :D

I don't need a puppy I don't need a puppy I don't need a puppy I don't need a puppy I don't need a puppy I don't need a puppy I don't need a puppy I don't need a puppy I don't need a puppy I don't need a puppy I don't need a puppy I don't need a puppy I don't need a puppy I don't need a puppy I don't need a puppy I don't need a puppy I don't need a puppy I don't need a puppy

Nope, not me. I don't need a puppy !!!

Once that puppy pile formed they were out like a light. And bad news, I didn't get enough pictures of one of them so I have to go back today :) And did I mention the second litter ? Long story as she would never intentionally have 2 litters at one time, or even the same year for that matter. She is helping a friend with her litter, the 6 week olds, while at the same time caring for how own litter, the 3 week olds. She still has another 5 weeks before she can sleep lol

I only took a couple quick shots of her litter due to their age I didn't want to bother them much. But in another couple of weeks I will have a folder full of pics for this litter.

Most reactions

Back