Anyone use Abes of Maine?

shivaswrath

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Like the title says, they have amazing prices on Nikon products and claim they are an authorized dealer, want to check with the forum before I plunk the $$$ down. . .

Like the title says, they have amazing prices on Nikon products and claim they are an authorized dealer, want to check with the forum before I plunk the $$$ down. . .

I never purchased from them but they have been around for a long time. Thirty years wouldn't surprise me.

just google their name, lots of bad press, and NO they are not in Maine. They are a standard reseller.

I bought my Nikon E8800 from Abes of Maine about 2.5 years ago.

Price was fair (not the highest, not the lowest), and the delivery was on time. I found that they made the extra effort of packaging my order with great care. The outside box was banged up a little, but the factory Nikon box and accessories inside were in 100% perfect condition due to the extra air-bag padding and "popcorn" used to fill the box.

I would consider them an acceptable place to shop based on my past experience with them, but always do an internet search... but use all info with a grain of salt.

Most reactions

Back