Anyone use Go Daddy?

Reyna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wondering the best service to use for a website? Any suggestions?

i use godaddy and so far i am pretty pleased with their service

Are you looking for web hosting or just domain name registering? They are separate services and you don't have to get both from the same outfit.

For either hosting or domain registry, there are many, many options. I'm using HostGator for my hosting and I'm very pleased with them.

I have both my domain and hosting through GO DADDY

I had an issue (of ignorance) my first day. I called for help and I was very pleasantly surprised at the speed they answered, and how pleasant the tech was.

I used them for 2 years for hosting and domain registry. I let it expire though and have considered renewing it but haven't done so. I had a positive experience with them. No down time at all. I never had to use tech support as I pretty well figured it out myself. Seems reasonably priced.

I have used Go Daddy to host several web sites over the last few years and I use them for all my domain names too.

Today there are litterally hundreds of reputable web hosts so there is no one best.

More important is your understanding of how it all works.

What kind of web site is it you want? What do you want a web site to do for you?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back