Anyone use Winkflash.com for ordering digital prints?

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Winkflash.com was one of the ads that appeared on here so I decided to give them a look. Almost all of the printers out there swear they have the lowest prices, best service, highest quality...and so on and so on...but I decided to give them a try.

Well, my prints arrived today (shipped yesterday) and I am extremely happy with them! I would definitely recommend their service.

Not only am I happy with their prints, but their prices are great as well. I ordered:
3 4x6's (18 cents each)
5 5x7's (29 cents each)
3 8x10's ($1.99 each)

Total cost (including shipping): $8.95

Shipping is 99 cents flat rate for the U.S., no matter how many prints you order. I think they're having a special this month where they are offering free shipping as well.

Anyway, that's the end of my ad for them. Just thought I'd share my thoughts on what I consider to be a pretty good deal :) If only they had an affiliate program! :wink:

Sounds good, Chase. Someone on another forum suggested whcc.com, and their prices are similar ($2-2.50 for 8x10's including shipping, minimum $12 order).

I may trry both and see what happens.

How long did it take from the time you placed your order?

That's one of the things I liked about whcc. They set you up on an ftp and print usually the same day you upload your files (from what I've heard).

They were printed same day and shipped the following.

As far as sending in the photos, you can upload them directly through their web site, or they will send a free recordable CD to you and pay for shipping both ways.

I just had a few pics printed with winkflash. Their prices are pretty good for what you get. They have the 'print entire image' option which I like as I trim my pics how I like them once get them home. However I won't be using them for stuff I want to hang on the wall.

I've got one pic I've had done straight from slide and scanned at home and then printed at a few places now for comparison. I sent this one to winkflash for comparison as well. I'll say it's the best cheap print I've got so far. Thin paper and thin ink............ They got the colors down but I've seen better prints from high dollar home printers on quality paper. For prints from scan that I want to display, I'll stick with Adorama.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back