Anyone using the Lowepro Nova 180 or 190?

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lightartisan.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'd like to hear your input!

I currently have the Rezo 170 AW and looking for a bit more size for my gripped D90 and goodies.

Thanks!

PS
I'm only interested in information about the Nova 180 and Nova 190, I have it narrowed down this far.

I'd like to hear your input!

I currently have the Rezo 170 AW and looking for a bit more size for my gripped D90 and goodies.

Thanks!

PS
I'm only interested in information about the Nova 180 and Nova 190, I have it narrowed down this far.

I'm looking at those bags too. I looked at the Nova 190 at the store last week and it looks like a pretty nice bag. Just wondering how people really like them in the long run.

Also, for the people who have them, what equipment are you keeping in them?

I have a Nova AW and its a fantastic bag. I don't even use it anymore because I'm between gear. The shoulder strap is made of this crazy foam that's super comfortable and the bag feels super durable. I'm actually going to sell it for cheap if anyone is interested (like $60 for a $160 bag).

I have a Nova AW and its a fantastic bag. I don't even use it anymore because I'm between gear. The shoulder strap is made of this crazy foam that's super comfortable and the bag feels super durable. I'm actually going to sell it for cheap if anyone is interested (like $60 for a $160 bag).

What Nova model bag do you have? The most expensive Nova AW bag is 70 dollars new.

Oh, Ok. That model is a more expensive bag. I'll give it some thought. Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back