Apartment fire (I'm 15)

Agreed with pretty much everything everyone else said, and I need to say please oh please don't angle every picture. Sure, it works sometimes, but not with every photo. That's my opinion, but look at these and think how they would look in a frame or even a photo album.

This thread has laid dormant for 20 months. Do you really think the OP, with a total of 5 posts, has any interest?

Hi there and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
With as many photos as these, it is about impossible to offer any constructive critisism.
They are not separated by spaces either, and one runs into the next, and they are not numbered, so it would take up heaps of time to count and recount them in order to properly comment.

What I can see at first sight is that they ALL lean towards the left. These are documentary photos, or I take them for that, so there is no need to add any "artistic" aspect to some of them by tilting the camera. But since they are ALL slanting, I'm afraid you don't even notice this fact?

They do tell a story, that one's for sure. But most of them are underexposed and should be brighter.

How do you shoot? Is the camera set to AUTO? Tell us more (and please edit your first post, add spaces and numbers).

Why do you types bother to respond at all when you just love to tell posters that they just post things all wrong and it makes it impossible to comment on. Whine about the poster, what is posted and how it's posted. Why? Why don't you just move on and say nothing. I find no such insurmountable hurdles in what he has posted.

You're laying this on LaFoto from nearly 2 years ago?

Why don't you just go phuque yourself? You'd get just as many jollies.

EDIT:
Apologies for the foul language Corinna. :(

Last edited:
Why do you types bother to respond at all when you just love to tell posters that they just post things all wrong and it makes it impossible to comment on. Whine about the poster, what is posted and how it's posted. Why? Why don't you just move on and say nothing. I find no such insurmountable hurdles in what he has posted.

Good grief! If it's ANYONE'S place to instruct newbies how to make proper posts, it would the site moderator's. The irony in your post is overwhelming. Seriously sobolik, why don't you just move on and say nothing?

Well, I wonder why this thread has been dug up again, at all. I mean, the OP had his last activity on these forums in June of 2009...! After the enormous amount of 5 posts all in all. He isn't going to read any of this.

This thread is so much more awesome than when my dad came back into our lives after leaving us for 2 years, and then beat me for everything he wasn't there to beat me for...

ok wait, that never happened to me...but I'm sure it did to someone.

Well, I wonder why this thread has been dug up again, at all. I mean, the OP had his last activity on these forums in June of 2009...! After the enormous amount of 5 posts all in all. He isn't going to read any of this.

I know, right?

:lmao:

oh crap.. someone raised old threads again? Sorry. BTW the OP can drive now :) But he still cant drink. Hopefully his photography has improved since then :D

Most reactions

Back