Aperlite

If that is the case, I need a proper lens with minimum 24mm focal length.
Why not try the wide angle diffuser that flips down? I did, and it works pretty well considering.

If that is the case, I need a proper lens with minimum 24mm focal length.
Why not try the wide angle diffuser that flips down? I did, and it works pretty well considering.

Ummm.... I shoot a lot in public. I don't have time to pull out the wide angle diffuser and put it back every time I zoom in and out.

wasnt this flash free?

Shame there's no nikon ones available. I would love to see how this fash stacks up against my sb700, YN568EX, and Neewer VK750II.

Shame there's no nikon ones available. I would love to see how this fash stacks up against my sb700, YN568EX, and Neewer VK750II.
as i know, Aperlite Nikon flash will be reachable within this month.

This is a very new product, and there seems to be some conflicting reports on HSS compatibility or not. The Jimmy Doro review says it does not support HSS; one of the first ones on Amazon says the YH-700C does support HSS. The product appears so new that it has only five actual reviews out of six total "reviews", two of which were written and submitted to Amazon in exchange for being given a loaner/test unit, three ultra-brief comments from purchasers, and one guy who 'reviewed' (meaning he did NOT review!!!) it so he could beg for a loaner to test! Amazon.com Customer Reviews Aperlite YH-700C Professional DSLR Flash Flashlight for Canon Digital SLR Camera Supports High-Speed Sync TTL Modes amp Wireless Master Control

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Anyone compared this with Yongnuo?

Most reactions

Back