Aperture 3.03 questions?

vinski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just started my trial version of Aperture 3.0.3. Liking it better than Light Room so far. However during the tutorial they proudly say how nice it is to be able to have live previews of you image. Unfortunatley I cannot see the previews nor can find a way to turn them on or off. Is it something with the trial version?

Also getting an unsupported image Format when trying to import a RAW image.

Figured out the RAW problem with a simple update. But still cannot see live previews. Which really sucks and blows at the same time...

Hi......some setting on the camera that is recording something differently I use RAW+JPEG in the Adobe RGB 1998 colour space on my Canon Rebel XT without a problem. Recheck your settings for the camera, ensure all Canon stuff is current, and review the Import dialog in Aperture to see if you are handling the import of RAW+JPEG correctly...

Birthday Gifts

Thanks, But I figured out the RAW issue with a software update from apple. Now I would like to get the live preview working on aperture before I buy it..

Press P, or go to the view menu and about half way down there is the quick preview option. But you have to be in the right viewer. It should display the word preview underneath it. It works fine on mine though I have the full version.

Restarted the app and every is peachy!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back