Apple for $500 only!!!

SiCk said:
MDowdey said:
oh lets see...me and 50 million other people would like to play those. but i see your point, to each his own. i LOVE war games, but first person shooters always come first for me.

i just spent near 500 bucks on a video card and now, and only now, i can run half life 2 and doom 3

md

i get alot of flak from julz for this, for playing games, alot of people see it pointless for some reason, i just see it as entertainment, something you can get lost in for a few hours and forget the world, its a nice escape.

and it doesnt involve destroying your body through drugs etc...

and thats exactly what i feel. whats wrong with killing a few thousand zombies or possesed nazis?

md

MDowdey said:
SiCk said:
MDowdey said:
oh lets see...me and 50 million other people would like to play those. but i see your point, to each his own. i LOVE war games, but first person shooters always come first for me.

i just spent near 500 bucks on a video card and now, and only now, i can run half life 2 and doom 3

md

i get alot of flak from julz for this, for playing games, alot of people see it pointless for some reason, i just see it as entertainment, something you can get lost in for a few hours and forget the world, its a nice escape.

and thats exactly what i feel. whats wrong with killing a few thousand zombies or possesed nazis?

md

exactly :D

SiCk said:
MDowdey said:
SiCk said:
MDowdey said:

md

md

exactly :D

I agree, but I like my games to be as real as possible, that's why I like the BF games. Doom and Halo are just too crazy, run around like a fool and shoot everything isn't my style, that's all. I used to like that but it just got old.

tmpadmin, you should try operation flashpoint, if you like realism games, its pretty old now, but it still looks nice, and its pretty cheap at the moment, you can get it on play.com for about £20 for the GOTY edition, if you're looking for realism, try americas army too, free game www.americasarmy.com , dunno if you've heard of them, but 2 very good games :)

Played them both. I'm stuck on BF V right now with the 1942 mod.

Wasn't aware of the issue OS X had with 256MB of ram. That funny, everyone always putting down MS and XP has little issues with 256MB. I stand corrected since I'm not a MAC user.

I can't escape video games!!!!! It's my bf's life! He plans on designing them for a living, and he's quite good at it, too! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back