APPLE JACKS! EAT THEM!

Lisa B

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So! Its blowing a gale outside and although I had a shower this morning it seems it was unnecessary seeing as the second I walked out the door, and in the 10 seconds it took me to get to the car, I looked more like a drowned rat than when i'd previously stepped out of the shower!

Still! I've been up and about all morning eeven though i worked all weekend (which were sposed to be days off) and I've had a hearty breakfast, more than enough tea to have quenched a small army and made these rolls that i sell in the pub every day!

Now, here i sit, on tinternet, chillin out listining to the rain and being completely peeved off at the whistling coming through my retarded windows!

What are you up to this gloriously stormy monday morning?

I don't know who of you are in the UK but did any of you see the news report on the BBC this morning when they were talking about how its dangerous at high tide today and that you should stay away from the beach etc? There was this dude in the background, in the water, surfing!! THEN the media reporter noticed him, which was kinda ironic given the nature of the report they were given! He'll be all like "Look at me, im awesome" later when he gets home - if he doesnt drown!!

So yeh! What have you been up to then??

You should check out my husbands latest song! It has one of our boy's singing on it about apple jacks! Its rediculously cute! (http://www.myspace.com/zerofraggle is where you can find it, on my profile).

Hurrah!

I look nothing like that.

But thanks...

She looks really scared in that first photo

:D

i think its the eyes.

apple jacks, yea

My eys are pretty cool, they are in fact my best feature.

Im obviously far superiour to that girl though, I just can't tell you how, its top secret ;)

Did you listen to that song?

youre far superior, LOL!

i did listen to it, i was singing it back to you :D

I was just checkin...its cute isn't it? :)

I might have to get off my arse and go do something that involves not sitting on my butt all day....

Maybe....

What you doin?

your kid is cute!

i think you should sit around all day!!

im currently sitting in the car while my men suit up and finish this job. i hope, though, it takes them 12 more days to finish so i dont have to back to my dreadful office :(

I don't have work tonight and im all like UUUURGH....what m i gonna dooooooooo!?

I aint used to not workin!

I need to clean or something...im working all week pretty much again after today!

MAYBE i can make some tea. That sounds productive...

Is your office THAT bad?

i'm at work, beyond exhausted....

st patty's day parade this weekend was INSANNEEE, best Sunday in a long time!

but i'm paying for it...

the office is worse than anything i can describe!!!!!!!

and when i get there, its going to be 15 questions all asking the same thing.

how was your weekend? and if i wanted them to know, id tell them.

im angry and im not even there, yet. lol

you should take pictures of yourself cleaning!

I will, if i ever do cleaning...

I so far made myself a cup of tea, played a game of darts with my sister and found an international money order for 10 dollars and 25 cents that i cant cash because im in england and becase its in my maiden name!

So, all round, pretty unproductive afternoon i think :D

the office is worse than anything i can describe!!!!!!!

and when i get there, its going to be 15 questions all asking the same thing.

how was your weekend? and if i wanted them to know, id tell them.

im angry and im not even there, yet. lol

you should take pictures of yourself cleaning!

people at work know better than to ask me about my days off :lol:

Most reactions

Back