Apple Mac - iMac 24" - 320GB 2.8GHz 2GB Ram - Photoshop, MS Office....

bsdubois00

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brandondubois.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Like New Apple iMac - 24" screen edition. Tech specs below. The following software will be installed on the iMac. Photoshop CS4 - Adobe Lightroom 2 - Microsoft Office 2008 and Roxio Toast 10. Email me for more photos if necessary. 1400 PLUS actual shipping

2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo
2GB of Ram (Upgradable to 4 GB)
320 GB Hard Drive
Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive with 4x double-layer burning (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
24-inch (viewable) glossy widescreen TFT active-matrix LCD, 1920 by 1200 pixels, millions of colors
Built-in iSight camera; mini-DVI output port with support for DVI, VGA, S-video, and composite video connections via adapter3
ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO with 256MB of GDDR3 memory
Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit)
Built-in AirPort Extreme (802.11n)2; built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)

Are you sending all the discs for the software and will you be de-registering the Adobe stuff so the new owner can actually register them?

Thanks. That is all I needed to know. With no discs or the possibility to change the registration of the Adobe products, the software doesn't really enter the picture.

Well I dont see why it wont enter the picture - the software is on the computer - unless u plan on installing on multiple machines - the disc are not needed...Let me know if you are interested I can lower the price some if you are.

If the computer crashes and you need to re-install the software. If I upgrade the computer or want to upgrade the Adobe software not registered to me.

How do you do that?

I'm selling the computer as it is when I got it - the person I bought it from before did not have the software so I do not have copies - they were in a bind to sell it so i got it and did not worry about copies - i will drop to 1250 if it makes a difference.

Brandon

I'm selling the computer as it is when I got it - the person I bought it from before did not have the software so I do not have copies - they were in a bind to sell it so i got it and did not worry about copies - i will drop to 1250 if it makes a difference.

Brandon

I think you need to do better that that.

MacConnection sells a brand new 24" with 4GB of Ram and a 640 GB drive for only $100 more.

If you are not interested thats fine - but its what I am asking - you dont have to buy it but with the software, the better video card and the faster processor - i'm sticking with it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back