Apple releases IPod Photo

In my opinion the $99 is well worth it. I listen to it for 2 hours a day. Now it's lasted almost two years, thats 730 days, which means 1460 hours $99 divided by 1460 is just over $0.06 for one hour. I think it is worth that.

I still have warranty, it doesn't cost nothing, I don't know what you mean. The iPod has 12 months warranty (here in europe), it's battery messed up after 9 months so I got a totally new iPod for free from apple.

third party batteries i can get for 25$ and it's true that it's risky, but they also have a 2 year warranty. one thing you gotta make right is to install the battery in your iPod.

santino said:
I still have warranty, it doesn't cost nothing, I don't know what you mean. The iPod has 12 months warranty (here in europe), it's battery messed up after 9 months so I got a totally new iPod for free from apple.

third party batteries i can get for 25$ and it's true that it's risky, but they also have a 2 year warranty. one thing you gotta make right is to install the battery in your iPod.

Warranty isn't free for us americans I guess... oh wait, I think that in Europe apple covers the batter problem in the normal warantee, but in the US you have to buy the extended one :\

Whatever... @_@ Doesn't nikon make something that is exactly like the iPod photo?

I've looked at the iRiver but it's to big for me. I use my iPod mostly when training and so I need something small which I can't notice in my pocket. My iPod is just that.

Most reactions

Back