Application

Hill202

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trying to apply what I read about in the highly recommended book, "Understanding Exposure"

Does anyone know why my photos are thumbnails?

Thanks

Attachments

• $DSC_00340001tunnel1.JPG
    $DSC_00340001tunnel1.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 64
  • $DSC_00220001flowers1.JPG
    $DSC_00220001flowers1.JPG
    207 KB · Views: 69
  • $DSC_00190001fishgate1.JPG
    $DSC_00190001fishgate1.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 137
Trying to apply what I read about in the highly recommended book, "Understanding Exposure"

Does anyone know why my photos are thumbnails?

Thanks
Not sure why they are thumbnails, however it looks to me like the 1st and 3rd have good exposure, almost completely there. THe second is a good shot, it's a little blown out on the top/right. Was it shot in full sun?

Photos stored in the TPF-galleries (where only subscribers can store their photos, mind you) always show up in the threads as thumbnails. That is a characteristic of having one's photos stored here.

LaFoto has sorted you on the thumbnail question, so no more needed there...

Have to say that #3 is just a stunning photograph. A fantastic combination of colours and graphic imagery.

Thank you for the kind words, and yes number 2 was in direct sun light. It was shot in Helen, Ga and there was a huge crowd there, my options on that shot were limited.

Ga shooter, I'm not sure where in Ga you are but I recommend that you go to north Ga in October when the leaves start to change. There will be breathtaking shots to be taken during that time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back