Appreciate any feedback

Kathleen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Love to hear thoughts on my photo.
15173-angel.jpg

Thanks, yes her forehead does have a shine. In the larger photo you can see that it is perspiration. It was one HOT day! But I will see what it does to the photo.

I like it the way it is,great pic. the drops of persperation leaves me with the feeling that she just finished a dance recital. Love it

I was about to comment on the softness but after looking at the Exif data in the picture I'll with-hold it. The problem is in the equipment. You can clearly see that hotlights show their problems in photography. All I can suggest if you can setup the environment is either go for a brighter light (+250W is not uncommon) or go to a flash lighting.

Everything is great the angle (prehapse slight more dof), the lighting looks good, the pose is natural, and there's expression in the face, but for the fuzziness.

Thank you for all of your comments, I really appreciate your suggestions. :)

I forgot to add in my post that I captured her in a doorway using the natural light from a window. I had only a brief second before she scurried behind the safety of her Mom. :)

I moved the photo from The Beginners' Place over to People and Pets, since The Beginners' Place is designed to be more of a Q&A-forum, and the galleries are --- well, just that: galleries. For showing one's work. OK? ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back