"Approaching Train..." (7 Line Connecting Flushing, Queens To NYC).

enezdez

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D750
f/13
ISO 500
1/400 Sec.
24 - 70 mm - f/2.8G
70 mm

untitled-71-Edit.jpg

(Processed In Both LR & NIK Silver Efex Pro 2.)

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

Nice photo - very nice processing

Awesome shot.

Very Nice. I've just started working with the NIK collection, and so far really like it.

Very Nice. I've just started working with the NIK collection, and so far really like it.

Thanks, Yea the NIK Collection is very good & it comes at a great price - FREE!

Cheers,

Enezdez

Nice shot, never tried NIK. Happy with Fujifilm Acros film simulation mode, one less thing for me.

Nice shot, never tried NIK. Happy with Fujifilm Acros film simulation mode, one less thing for me.

Thanks, Try It You May Be Surprisingly Happy!

so....
if you leave Flushing......wait for it....

are you Flushed?

I agree on the processing btw. very nicely done.

So you edited it in one app and then edited that saved photo with the other software. Did you use different edits that you like from each or the same ones from both?
It turned out very well.

Great composition. Good job on the processing. The only problem I have with the image is the two ladies are the main focus of the image instead of the approaching train. Cover them with your finger and see what I mean. Still a great image though.

So you edited it in one app and then edited that saved photo with the other software. Did you use different edits that you like from each or the same ones from both?
It turned out very well.

I edited in LR like it was the only software I had & make it as perfect as possible (like if it was going to be the finish product in color). Then I use NIK to make the conversion to B&W. Hope that makes sense!!!

Cheers,

Enezdez

Great composition. Good job on the processing. The only problem I have with the image is the two ladies are the main focus of the image instead of the approaching train. Cover them with your finger and see what I mean. Still a great image though.

Thank you for your input!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back