April Fool's?

mschoelen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelschoelen.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is there something going on with the forum? I keep seeing pre-WTC attack threads. It seems a bit late to have it be a coincidence. Is this an april fools joke, did they bring back old threads making them look neew?

Is there something going on with the forum? I keep seeing pre-WTC attack threads. It seems a bit late to have it be a coincidence. Is this an april fools joke, did they bring back old threads making them look neew?

I think there was no April jokes on this forum.

And I posted those two pre-9/11 threads yesterday, not as a joke (which would have been a bad one), but since I found the images in my archives.

I do not relly get your point here.

I didn't nptice the threads were made by the same person. On Aprl fools day I usually become a little more aware of things that in the end could become jokes. You have to understand, some people have a bad sense of humor. And this being 6.5 years after the attacks, I was wondering exactly what was going on? I thought maybe someone was reviving threads from YEARS ago. I was thinking, what if they revived threads from 2001, and that the WTC threads just happend to be there. The rest of the threads had no way to base on a timeline so I was just basing time off the WTC threads. I now understand it is just archives.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back