Aprilraven and Anicole join the Army...

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After joining the Army recently, Aprilraven and Anicole reported for duty. They were told that although their quarters would be in a separate building, they would have to mess with the men.

It wasn't until four weeks later that someone finally told them the phrase just meant they were to eat her meals with the male recruits.

(*ba dump bah*). (Thank you, I'm here all week. Try the veal)

HOOAH!

14_2_107.gif

try the veal???????????????? ok, that pretty much put me on the ground!!!

thanks for this antartican....(told you not repeat the story ..though... that was in confidence....)

besides, it was really fun..... and i have yet to understand why they call them fatigues.... beats me...!!

aprilraven said:
try the veal???????????????? ok, that pretty much put me on the ground!!!
thanks for this antartican....(told you not repeat the story ..though... that was in confidence....)
besides, it was really fun..... and i have yet to understand why they call them fatigues.... beats me...!!

I know one soldier that knows why ...:wink:

:taped sh:

And why was that one guy called a Drill Sargent, anyway? Huh?

... again ... :taped sh:

what happens on base STAYS on base!

(except for that time on base in Tripoli ... :blushing:

mysteryscribe said:
My My I do love a private joke, but only if Im in on it.... LOL

Raven and I took this trip a few years ago and ... well ... let's just say that MP's are generally a sweet lot ... once they understand the misunderstanding was just misunderstood to begin with!

Rob said:
They've got a bit of a thing for a strapping man in uniform... :mrgreen:Rob

There isn't a woman alive that can resist oogling a man in uniform, whether it's dress blues/greens or BDU's ...

our local garbage men* wear uniforms :sexywink:

*didn't think you'd get the term bin men!

Ah now i understand... Let me see the last time i wore my military uniform it was 1967 I was about fifty pounds lighter so I dont think i would get oggled anymore. Lol.

How about an orange jail jumpsuit. I could probably get one of those

Most reactions

New Topics

Back