AprilRaven!!!!

anicole said:
what's going on ....
what just happened here ...
what show am I watching?!?!?

DId you not take your meds? You skip one and now Mistress will have to give you a shot ...

comma lung audi ... wasn't that how Great Grandma said come here?

NOOOOO...thats when she was calling ya to dinner.....

you fool.... your killing me...

angel ...a thousand and one apologies....we aint fightin' we be laughing the whole time...

you should hear us together..... we sound like chickens on crack.....

aprilraven said:
NOOOOO...thats when she was calling ya to dinner.....

you fool.... your killing me...

angel ...a thousand and one apologies....we aint fightin' we be laughing the whole time...

you should hear us together..... we sound like chickens on crack.....

'cept we got most of our teeth ...

You guys are hilarious... the sad thing is I followed it all.

im gonna have to fly over there and give you your injections girls.... your starting to talk funny...... i'll make it extra strong so you wont know whats happened untill tomorow..... k :wink:

Angelbaby ... you biggo tease ...

Calliopallie ... I wondered where you'd runn oft to ...

Sorry... just observing, documenting, etc.. so i know exactly how much shock treatment ya'll get later.

Calliope said:
Sorry... just observing, documenting, etc.. so i know exactly how much shock treatment ya'll get later.

OOOHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Shock treatment is BACK!

:boogie:

and music?!?

anicole said:
OOOHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Shock treatment is BACK!

:boogie:

and music?!?

But, of course... my favorite song! You guys are the only one that doesn't mind my voice of a banshee!

anicole said:
Angelbaby ... you biggo tease ...

Calliopallie ... I wondered where you'd runn oft to ...

runn oft?? your laughing inside, but thats really how we talk, chicklette...

"oh brother where art thou" is made after our relatives, thank you very much.... i love singing to that music...

* side note, sounds like sundays church service, 'eh pallie???*

if only clara could sing louder...

calliope.... dang have i missed you...( ok, yoda there...thinking shock wont work, can we go straight to the guillotine???)

heck, i'll not only pull out the ole guillotine, but the whips, handcuff, straps, hot wax... wait a minute. That begins to sound like my bedtime routine. I guess we'll just stick to the guillotine and shock treatment. :blushing:

Calliope said:
heck, i'll not only pull out the ole guillotine, but the whips, handcuff, straps, hot wax... wait a minute. That begins to sound like my bedtime routine. I guess we'll just stick to the guillotine and shock treatment. :blushing:

your just trying to get me to say something to get banned, arent ya, oh mean mistress...

you start talking handcuffs...and well....first thing i think of is " do they have fur??"

quit it...stop...a whole 'nother personality is trying to invade the conversation......( ravin graves, get outta here...)

aprilraven said:
your just trying to get me to say something to get banned, arent ya, oh mean mistress...

you start talking handcuffs...and well....first thing i think of is " do they have fur??"

quit it...stop...a whole 'nother personality is trying to invade the conversation......( ravin graves, get outta here...)

:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back