Arabic Saqr

Professional

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Kind of Pestrol or Falcon, we call it: Shaheen in Arabic.

a1and4moretonemappedou4.jpg

b1and4moretonemappedti2.jpg

c1and4moretonemappedgm8.jpg

All those shots are HDR

Nice shots but to be honest the only one that I can see has HDR characteristics is image #1 the other two images look standard to me. They are all nice images.

The shaheen looks incredibly crisp and sharp in the first picture. The shallow depth of field works well to enhance the subject, as does the position of the sun. Great work processing in that shot.

Thank you very much all!
Yes, i love first pic, but my favorite is the last pic.

I guess it's just me, but the first one doesn't really do anything for me. The second one is pretty good. The last one is the best though! Nice work!

I guess it's just me, but the first one doesn't really do anything for me. The second one is pretty good. The last one is the best though! Nice work!

So strange, it seems you are different, from the post you can read that they said the first one is HDR shot and the last 2 aren't, and i prefer the last one which is my favorite as well.
Also i don't need to make HDR a surreal or fake, i tried my best to make those HDR mostly in the last to look natural, i don't go always to make my HDR unnatural and unreal look, and even i used tonemapping on all of them but the first one look as HDR more than the others.

So strange, it seems you are different, from the post you can read that they said the first one is HDR shot and the last 2 aren't, and i prefer the last one which is my favorite as well.
Also i don't need to make HDR a surreal or fake, i tried my best to make those HDR mostly in the last to look natural, i don't go always to make my HDR unnatural and unreal look, and even i used tonemapping on all of them but the first one look as HDR more than the others.

All those shots are HDR

Am I missing something?

You did say in your post that all of them are HDR

clearly English is not this dude's first language, but if you read it a couple of times, you can figure out what he is saying.

All those shots are HDR

Am I missing something?

You did say in your post that all of them are HDR

Yes, they are all HDR, but didn't you say that the first one is look HDR and the rest aren't?

Your English is fine... People are mostly unwilling to put any effort into understanding anything on the internet.

I see, pity, i put all my effort to make my English understandable or clear a bit as i can, i wish anyone of you can try to talk with me in Arabic and see.

What camera/lens combo did you use to shoot these?

I used, Canon 1D MarkIII + EF 300mm f2.8L IS

Most reactions

New Topics

Back