Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
tree.jpg

tree3.jpg

TFL :mrgreen:

Mohain

Way cool! The 2nd one is the better fo the 2 imo.

Both of 'em are awesome. I love the light in the first one (and the tiny fence, showing just how huge these trees are!). And the second one looks like something out of Lord of the Rings...again, awesome light there. Fantastic shooting, Mohain.

dude these are both sweet!... ok, your gonna have to tell me what ND grad you got... pm me if you dont wanna give your secrets away lol. :thumbup:

Nice shots. Great composition in the first. Sky in the second is prime.

Archangel said:
dude these are both sweet!... ok, your gonna have to tell me what ND grad you got... pm me if you dont wanna give your secrets away lol. :thumbup:

No secrets here ... (well ok, maybe a few :greenpbl:)

I used a Cokin ND soft grad. ND8 I think. It's a 3 stop ND grad anyway. 3 shots, each 2 stops apart and merged in Photomatix, then a mono conversion. Sigma 10-20 on a 30D.

Thanks a lot for the comments, I really appreciate them :) And thanks loads for the nomination abraxas :)

great stuff, mo - both are excellent. well done. :thumbup:

ur B/W are both great.....good contrast, lights & ballans of shadows...exellent compositions..congs! :)

Mohain said:
No secrets here ... (well ok, maybe a few :greenpbl:)

I used a Cokin ND soft grad. ND8 I think. It's a 3 stop ND grad anyway. 3 shots, each 2 stops apart and merged in Photomatix, then a mono conversion. Sigma 10-20 on a 30D.

Thanks a lot for the comments, I really appreciate them :) And thanks loads for the nomination abraxas :)

I have no idea what any of that means... But hopefully with all the reading I have been doing I can learn this soon... Amazing shots

Most reactions

Back