Archangel ... for you...

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i finally got around to putting these shots of micheal, the archangel, up here for you.... a thousand apologies for the photographer, but you can see what i was telling you....he is life sized, and one hand hold a torch that has droped to the ground, and the flames are almost out..the other hand is on the tomb, and rests on a feather.....its awesome in person..
when i go back to memphis, i will try to get you a long shot of him ...

but as we tend to make angels women, they are all men in the Bible...and micheal is the leader of the warriors... he is know for skill in fighting, and will be the one to lead the battle of good in armagedeon...he will blow the trumpet.........:hugs:

michealsface.jpg

micheal_sideways.jpg

micheal_in_b_w.jpg

micheal.jpg

oooh...I really like #3! I never get to see this view.
I know myself and others have mentioned it before, but we don't have cemetaries like that around here. So I always enjoy ohters photos of them.

These are killer April. What an amazing monument. I have a few of this from my jaunt through Elmwood a while back.
AWesome work.

holding out on me, dearie?!?

I love #1 ... looks like he's weeping ... get past the weathered wear on his face and WOW is that a beautiful face, or what? Can't wait to see Michael.

#3 just puts you on your knees ... what a phenomenal shot, Raven.

Was this Elmwood, too?

Hey ... on angels ...didja know that there are only three that are called by name in the Bible? Michael the warrior, Gabriel the messenger and Raphael the healer. Thinking we need to head back to the Guardian ... aren't you?

On another note, you know how much Michael means to me right now ... thanks for sharing these. You're the best!

oh wow....thanks April.....i'v never seen a michael in this pose before its awsome.....those wings in number 3 are just amazing, they're usually not detailed on the rear side. Is he holding his sword in the second one?.....looks like it?.......I love the mildew and dirt you've captured around his face aswell it rocks.....Thanks raven.......hope one day i can find amichael or gabriel as good as these, your a killer queen :hugs:

ooohh...killer queen??? i like that idea !!!thanks ya'll..and yes this is elmwood... i love that place....

oh, and pallie, did you know, raphael is not in our bible, but in the catholic one??? we only have the two mentioned by name ....interesting, 'eh?

thanks again ya'll.. you make me feel so "not sucky" at this...

Archangel said:
your a killer queen :hugs:

Oh good grief, Archangel ... there'll be no living with her now!

:pirate:

(luv ya pallie ... mean it!)

anicole said:
Oh good grief, Archangel ... there'll be no living with her now!

:pirate:

(luv ya pallie ... mean it!)

Sorry nicole....had to be said........but you can be like a queen from a similarly dark realm, if you like!:fangs: :fangs:
Lovin your new avatar too anicole.....yours changes like the wind!....but thats cool.......sorta reflects what mood your in!

Yea i think aprils right the main two were those guys......i'd love to find the one of michael standing on the demons head with his sword aloft.......i'v seen pics of it around......but wanna take my own!

Archangel said:
......i'd love to find the one of michael standing on the demons head with his sword aloft.......i'v seen pics of it around......but wanna take my own!

Hmm. not sure who Michael is, but we have a stone here in Toronto, and it has a guy with a sword through a serpent. Would that be Michael? Not sure.

Archie, baby ... I couldn't be queen of anything! I just meant that when I see her ... all I'm going to hear is how she's a queen ... oy ... no living with her now!

Chiller ... GO GET A SHOT NOW!!! Hurry! Let us see!!! (and read Revelations ... last chap in Bible ...)

Yea chiller, you have to shoot it if you can find it. Think that must be michael aswell....think he's the one that likes fighting things. Trouble is i like the demons and the devil pictures he's usually pictured with........i must be the Archangel that went on the wrong side of the tracks........damn thought i had my ticket to heaven sorted too! :fangs:

ang- lets just keep you on the side of good, k? just be micheal..the dark angel was lucifer, and well...even though i like the look of dark, i dont care for his ways a bunch...

come to the good side, ang....its way to hot over there......!!!

Well...Im pickin up my IR filter tonight , and should be headin to the cemetery on Saturday...I hope, if the weather is on my side.
I kinda remember it, but Im really not sure. I think the pic will tell.

Thanks raven....im good really.......kinda

Yea chiller, that would be awsome in IR man, hope you get luck with the light and stuff :thumbup:

hey chiller, when you make it down to memphis again sometime, bring your filter with you if you can, and take some shots of elmwood with it..that would be great....

i want one of those lenses..... i think it would be fun to play with..

Most reactions

Back