Archangels new colour

What, has he dyed his hair? Emerged from the attic long enough to acquire a tan??

Oh, I thought he was such an athletic supporter (I mean English footie fan) that maybe he'd painted himself red and white.

Above his av it says "Themes/POTM Moderator", so that's apparently the reason for his change-of-colour. He ran the May PotM thread, so it's a fairly recent thing.

Such an odd colour for a darksider tho.:lol:

:hertz:

..... yea im a section mod now..... my areas are the DS gallery and the other sub forums like ps challenges etc..... the Themes section..... and POTM.... :mrgreen:

If i step out of those areas, either chase, hobbes or alison (or any full mods for that matter) have authority to hit me with a broom....... and they'll change my colour to pink...... :greenpbl:

But if your on my turf..... :fangs:

Archangel said:
:hertz:

..... yea im a section mod now..... my areas are the DS gallery and the other sub forums like ps challenges etc..... the Themes section..... and POTM.... :mrgreen:

If i step out of those areas, either chase, hobbes or alison (or any full mods for that matter) have authority to hit me with a broom....... and they'll change my colour to pink...... :greenpbl:

But if your on my turf..... :fangs:

A broom? I'm sure I can come up with something far more painful! :lol:

you could always put nails through the broom head.......

:taped sh: ..... wait, why am i giving you ideas!

ok, well keep to the back and legs only....... k. :mrgreen:

with a broom? lol... I thought that baseball bat is better...

That feather duster would go well with his new colour, don't you agree, Xmetal?

:biggrin:

mentos_007 said:
with a broom? lol... I thought that baseball bat is better...

yea thanks mentos!....... give him ideas why dont ya :er: ..... :mrgreen:

..... and yea i dont mind the feather duster...... as long as its not made from MY feathers ;)

Archangel said:
yea thanks mentos!....... give him ideas why dont ya :er: ..... :mrgreen:

..... and yea i dont mind the feather duster...... as long as its not made from MY feathers ;)

uhmmanothe good idea :p
but yeah... I must admit that with feather duster you'd look perfect :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back