Arches National Park adventures

xzyragon

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some of my most recent photos from Arches National Park in Utah. Absolutely gorgeous, and hopefully I'll get to go back soon (and visit Canyonlands while I'm there).

A window to another world by christophercoxphoto, on Flickr

Cliff faces in Arches National Park by christophercoxphoto, on Flickr

The 3 Kings by christophercoxphoto, on Flickr

Landscape Arch by christophercoxphoto, on Flickr

The La Sal Range from Arches National Park by christophercoxphoto, on Flickr

Thanks for looking guys! Any C&C is always appreciated, or tips on cool hikes / things to see in the area!

I've never been there, so I can't help you with hikes/things to do. Nice series of images. Looks like #2 and #4 has some blown-out areas in the clouds, but other than that, good job. I like the BW!

I've never been there, so I can't help you with hikes/things to do. Nice series of images. Looks like #2 and #4 has some blown-out areas in the clouds, but other than that, good job. I like the BW!

Everything was shadowed, so I had to blow out the highlights to get enough detail in the rest of the image. I'm sure if I went back in the summer when the sun is overhead, it'd be better / easier.

Everything was shadowed, so I had to blow out the highlights to get enough detail in the rest of the image. I'm sure if I went back in the summer when the sun is overhead, it'd be better / easier.

Then the next time, expose one for the sky and one for the foreground and blend them in post. :eyebrows:

Then the next time, expose one for the sky and one for the foreground and blend them in post. :eyebrows:

I have a little bit of a reservation trying HDR style stuff. But I'll give it a shot when I'm up in Sedona over Christmas.

I love Moab. I got to do some off-road riding up there a few years back. Utah has some of the best landscapes.
Nice job.

I love Moab. I got to do some off-road riding up there a few years back. Utah has some of the best landscapes.
Nice job.

it really does. I just need to take a month off work and go riding through canyonlands, bryce, zion, moab, and just see as many things as I possibly can.

Here's a new edit of Double Arch
Double Arch by christophercoxphoto, on Flickr

I really like the bw and pano,but all of them are nice.

Most reactions

Back