Arches

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is just to show that I actually do more than just beaches, lizards, trees and all that ;)

1:
x1.jpg

2:
h1.jpg

3: no arches at all on this one ... ;)
h2.jpg

Wow!
I LOVE the arches!!!
Is that in DÜSSELDORF somewhere??????????????????????????????

Thanks!

So the last one is pretty borin, aye? Still i like it somehow ;)

LaFoto said:
Is that in DÜSSELDORF somewhere??????????????????????????????

Of course not ... I did not take any serious picture in the city i live in. Should change this though !? ;)

They are all taken in Germany though.

Oh no. That last one is NOT boring. But it takes a tad longer to appeal. Then, however, it does!!!! The gradation of distance between wall (?) and gap is really good. And I like the colour. Yes. I do, even though it is blue/grey and NOT green! Mark my words!

(And tell me: where were these taken then???)

LaFoto said:
The gradation of distance between wall (?) and gap is really good. A

It is actually not a wall but square pillars of some army barracks built around 1930 ....

Alex those are wonderful shots. I really enjoy images that become graphics because of the nature of the subjects. Excellent!

Love #3; it keeps you wondering for a bit, like 'what am I looking at'. And at the same time you can appreciate the lines and the colors. Good stuff!!

pascal

Alex, I really like number 1. Its one of those photos that you have to stop and study for awhile.

thanks :) even though, there is not much on number one ... just a large scale geometry, and then the fine detail of the bricks.

whhoa!!! Alex! the second one is... incredible!

thanks all, so it seems no.1 is the winner, followed by no.2 ...
I am surprised ;)

Most reactions

Back